b 5 a 2 c 1
For Sale / MOSMAN
Contact Project Team
Transforming a classic into a masterpiece
Transformation from a 3 bedroom semi to 5 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms, 3 toilets, open plan kitchen and living, garden courtyard and carport.
- Extension to the first floor
- Additional second level and lower ground floor
- New carport
- Restoration of the front facade
- Restoration of existing internal space
- Floorboards throughout
- Restoration of fireplaces
- Restoration of period features
- Stage 1 - $120,000
- Stage 2 - $450,000
- Total cost = $570,000
- Pre-DA application commencement October 2016
- Submission to DA early January 2017
- Construction commencement post DA approval late August 2017
Are you thinking about adding value to your property by undertaking an alteration and/or addition but feeling rather time poor in realising your vision?
Thomas Property is able to help turn your vision into reality by assisting and guiding you through the design, development approval and construction processes in a manner that is timely and cost effective. We recognise that to realise your vision, it is important that you remain in the driver's seat. However, we ensure that your project progresses smoothly and will address any issues that may arise by presenting and recommending alternative solutions.
Should you wish to discuss the Project Management Services offered by Thomas Property, please contact us on 02) 9550 1916 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly chat.
Please contact agent for details
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle AirCon