For Sale / NEWTOWN
Contact agent for details
Heritage building consisting of existing facade, Residential Apartments x5 and Commercial x1.
Scope of Project Management Services:
* Engagement of specialist consultants ie: Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Stormwater Drainage Designer, etc
* To undertake a review of the Development Application (DA) documentation submitted to Council to identify whether there is any other information that should have been included in the DA submission to minimize the number of DA consent conditions.
In most instances, DA consent conditions must be addressed prior to the preparation of documentation for Construction Certification (CC). As such, the CC process takes longer to complete.
The scope of Project Management Services to be provided are outlined below:
* Obtain fee proposal from qualified contractors such as Architect, Landscape Architect, Surveyors, Stromwater Drainage Designer, Engineers;
* Undertake a review of the DA documentation submitted to Council and provide a report outlining the way forward;
* Work closely with Owner to develop a detailed project plan, project schedule, and budget that identifies the required outcomes and deliverables based on a realistic timeline;
* Identify potential issues as well as addressing any issues that arises by recommending possible options available to mitigate them.
Project timeframe of 36 months from planning to construction with a budget of $4.5m.
Please contact agent for details
Built In Robes